Dr. Deepa teaches a wide range of subjects which includes Health Care Law, Constitutional law, Environmental law, Law of Torts and Interpretation of Statutes.
Deepa completed her Bachelors in Homoeopathic Medicine from Delhi University in the year 2003.Later she carried on to pursue her legal carrier and did LLB and then LLM from Kurukshetra University.
Before taking up teaching she practiced civil law for sometime. But academics is her real passion. Currently she is pursuing her PhD (Law).
Her articles are widely published in legal journals.
Currently Deepa is member of the:
- VIPS Academic council
- VIPS Academics and Students’ welfare
- VIPS Centre of Excellence: Centre for Law, Policy, Research & Training
She is also involved in various student related activities in VSLLS and is also mentor to a number of Law students
- Health Care Law
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Torts
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Environmental Law
Area of Expertise:
- Constitutional Provisions related to Right to Health
- Fundamental Rights
- Interpretation of Constitution
- The Homoeopathy Central Council Act